Friday 21 August 2020

Frostgrave 2nd edition

 This beauty of a book landed in the post on Thursday. I had pre-ordered it from Northstar as you got a free apprentice wizard figure with it too! It's a lovely full colour book and I'm planning on making my own gaming board and terrain to play it as well! I've finished all the bestiary save my frost giant as I wasn't happy with the paint job so once I've repainted him I shall put photos up of my complete bestiary and also the maufactuer as well.
Ow and the 2nd picture is my favourite illustration from the book, it's very Japanese like armour and helmet too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fatale comic book review

  A reporter in 2012 stumbles on a secret that leads him down the darkest path imaginable... to a seductive woman who's been on the run...