Monday 20 July 2020

Past few months

Well I haven't posted an update in quite a few months! I've painted a little off and on during lockdown, and finished some long overdue projects have had almost completed for a while.
I've been playing in an online RPG game using the classic British RPG game Dragon Warriors. We play Tuesday and Saturday night on Google Hangouts and I'm really enjoying it. I play a mystic (a mind power based magic user) who is a priest, have a look on YouTube for Grim Stream and you'll find James who runs the game channel as he steams the sessions there!
Ok so I've painted up a variety of things in different periods and scales too!
We have some 28mm Napoleonic French line infantry from Warlord Games, some 15mm Hammer Slammers infantry and Heshmite infantry from Ground Zero Games and lastly some 6mm Terran Star Authority infantry and 6mm Hammer Slammers Blower tanks from Brigade Models.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Fatale comic book review

  A reporter in 2012 stumbles on a secret that leads him down the darkest path imaginable... to a seductive woman who's been on the run...