Saturday 20 February 2021

2021 and painting log

 Happy belated new year all!

Sorry for being quite and not posting anything, I have and still am at little unwell mentally currently, my anxiety is causing me alot of problems so it's been hard to paint anything with shaky hands!

However over the past 3 months or so I have got a few projects finished and some new miniatures painted as well! 

So I've finally finished repainting my Reaper Bones Frost Giant for Frostgrave after trying to paint him twice before!  Used alot of GW Contrast paints on him and he's come out wonderfully!



Then we have two Northstar metal skeletons, also for Frostgrave.  I preordered these from the last Nickstarter they did for then new Oathmark plastic kit!  Lovely miniatures and will fit in nicely with the plastic Mantic ones I've painted.  You can never have enough undead in my opinion!



Next is my completed all female plastic Frostgrave warband, like the Barbarian warband these are the Northstar kit.  I ordered a couple of sprues form SGS Model Store a local Leeds based online model shop who stock alot of great plastic kits and sprues!
Again I've used GW Contrast paints for the majority of the details bar the flesh and metallics.  I was inspired by Luke at Geek Gaming Scenics YouTube video  on speed painting.  


Next are four Reaper Bones Wraiths once again for Frostgrave!  Lovely miniatures, they came in packs of two and in clear green!  I bought them from Mighty Lancer Games a great Bridlington based shop and there prices for Reaper stuff us great value!


This is a Bad Squiddo Games Amazon that I bought back in December of 2020 in there little sale they had.  Lovely miniature and a real joy to paint too, I will be using her with my all female Frostgrave warband! 


Finally we have this trio of Alternative Armies Flintloque miniatures that have languished on my painting table for a while now!  So I finally finished them and they've come out lovely!  I've almost finished painting the fourth figure I bought when I ordered these.  These are a Dogman soldier, a Savant Zombie Cuirassiers and a Wraith Line Private.  These are all so full of character and the two undead miniatures are resin in the main and were nice and crisp castings!  These are also the first Flintloque miniatures I've painted in quite a long time so it was nice to work on some of the newer miniatures!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Fatale comic book review

  A reporter in 2012 stumbles on a secret that leads him down the darkest path imaginable... to a seductive woman who's been on the run...